Air India Recruitment 2015 for 435 Trainee Cabin Crew – Air India has invited applications for the post of trainee cabin crew. Total of 435 posts are available for the interested candidates in Air India Recruitment 2015. Candidates can fill the online application form for Air India vacancy before the last date of Air India Recruitment 2015 which is 14th April 2015. To know how to apply for Air India Recruitment 2015 and further details on Air India vacancy read this article further. Link of official notice is also provided at the bottom of this post.
- Start date of application form: 25th March 2015
- Last date of application: 14th April 2015
- Mode of application: Online from the official website of Air India
Application fee: Rs. 600 through demand draft
Details about Air India Vacancy 2015
Total number of seats for the post of trainee cabin crew is 435. Stipend during training will be Rs. 1500 per month and after training salary will be Rs. 35075.
Eligibility criteria for Air India Recruitment 2015
Education qualification: Candidates applying for Air India vacancy should be 12th pass from a recognised board/institution.
Desirable qualification: Candidates with 3 years diploma in Hotel Management and Catering will be preferred for Air India Recruitment 2015. Fluency in foreign language will also be preferred.
In addition to above qualification candidates should also be proficient in Hindi and English language.
Physical standards: Candidates should also meet the minimum standard of physical parameters set by Air India. To know more about these criteria check the official notice of Air India Recruitment 2015.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2015
- Candidates need to fill the online application from on the official website of Air India.
- Before applying online candidates need to be prepared with soft copies of their photographs, signature and some important documents.
- Please check the official advertisement for the list of important documents.
- The application fee needs to be submitted in the form of demand draft during the interview procedure.
Best suited candidate for Air India vacancy will be selected by conducting group dynamic and personality assessment test.
Candidates who qualify this round will be eligible for the written test after which they will be selected for the post.
For further queries regarding this job, visit the Air India website