Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015: 1200 PO Vacancy: Bank of Baroda has vacancy for the post of probationary officers. Recently Bank of Baroda has issued notification for recruitment which states that there is vacancy of 1200 probationary officers. Candidates who are interested can apply for this post form 03/03/15 to 17/03/15. Selected candidates will be given admission in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and finance. After completion of the course candidate will be given the post in the bank.
|Post||Probationary officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-1.|
|No. of vacancy||1200|
|Category wise post||SC:180ST:90OBC:324Gen:606
|Online application start date||3rd March 2015|
|Online application end date||17th March 2015|
|Tentative date of examination||18th April 2015|
|Application fees||Rs.600 for Gen and OBCRs.100 for SC/ST/PWD|
Eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda PO
Education qualification– Candidate should posses graduation degree with 60% in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
Age limit- Candidate should be minimum 20 years old and maximum 28 years old on 17/03/15.
Relaxation- SC/ST/PWD candidates are eligible with 55% in graduation. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, J&K immigrant and 1984 riot affected is up to 5 years, relaxation for OBC is 3 years and for PWD is 10-15 years.
How to apply-
Candidates need to apply online any other mode of application will not be considered.
Before applying BOB PO vacancy online candidate need to ensure that he/she has the following things available with him/her:-
- Candidate should have scanned copy of their photographs and signature as per the given specification in the bank’s notification page.
- Candidates should have their education qualification and personal information ready for filling in the form.
- Candidates should have a valid email address for creating an account and for future use.
- Candidates should go to website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and “admission in Baroda Manipal school of Banking” and fill up the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and check thoroughly before submitting it.
- After submitting the form candidates need to pay the application fee through the payment gateway. Payment can be made by debit cards, credit cards of any bank. Payment through internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallet are also acceptable.
- After successful payment e-receipt, registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note these details for future reference.
Candidate should take the print out of the system generated online application with the registration number and password for future use. However, candidates need NOT send the application form to the bank.