BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016: Bihar Public Service Commission released latest notification for jobs of 206 Judicial Civil service. BPSC Civil judge vacancy is online application started from last week of January 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Judge Vacancy from official website of BPSC. At this website candidates can also download BPSC Judge Recruitment notification. This civil judge vacancy is the best opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for Judge Jobs. Candidates who belong to Bihar State can easily manage this job because posting is available within the state.
Bihar Civil Judge recruitment online application started from 22/01/2016 at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. If you want to know all details about Bihar civil judge recruitment then read below post. At this website we provide information like selection procedure, age limit, salary, pay scale, how to apply online, educational qualification, recruitment notification and so on. Notification in pdf format is available on www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, here we provide direct link to obtaine Bihar civil judge recruitment notification.
Bihar Civil Judge Eligibility criteria:
Age limit: Applicant age limit should be 22 years to 35 years for general category and OBC category candidates and 40 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates need graduate certificate for civil judge post from that university who has affiliated from Bar Council of India.
Selection Procedure: Civil judge recruitment selection procedure is depending on written test and interview. Interview carrying 100 marks for each candidate who qualify written exam.
BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus:
Candidates need to take written exam on 5 subjects which is compulsory for all candidates and three optional subjects out of five subjects. Marks distribution of compulsory and optional subjects is different which are given below. Candidates need minimum 30 marks in general English and general Hindi subjects otherwise they disqualified for merit list.
General Knowledge including current affairs- 150 marks
Elementary General Science- 100 marks
General Hindi- 100 marks
General English- 100 marks
Law Of evidence & procedure- 150 marks
For General/OBC candidates- Rs.650/-
For SC/ST candidates- Rs.200/-
How to apply online application:
- Applicants must visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Apply online then BPSC online application
- Fill the required data like Name, father name e.t.c
- Upload recent passport sixe photograph and scan copy of signature in Hindi and English
- Click on submit button.
- Your online application is submitted.
- Take print out of submitted application and save them.
- Send scan copy of certificate, Bank draft and application form to Bihar Public Service Commission office on or before 02/03/2016.
BPSC civil judge Recruitment Details:
Name of the organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
Post name: Civil judge vacancy
Total vacancy: 206 posts
- Online application opening date: 22/01/2016
- Online registration closing date: 05/02/2016
- Last date of downloading Bank Challan: 5th February 2016
- Last date of submitting Bank Challan to any SBI branch: 12th February 2016
- Last date of filling online application forms: 22/02/2016
- Last date of receiving filled application form at BPSC Office: 2nd march 2016
click here for apply online
BPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2016:
Interested candidates should not forget to check BPSC civil judge recruitment notification from our site as well as official website of BPSC. Large number of posts is available in this vacancy, so as soon as possible fill the application form and send it to BPSC HQ before last date.