Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2017: Indian Coast Guard gives an opportunity to all the young people to join the Indian Coast Guard as Navik (GD). Interested people can apply online before the last date of Coast Guard recruitment which is 29th January 2016. Candidates looking for eligibility criteria of the recruitment, how to apply online for Coast Guard Naivk recruitment, selection process of Coast Guard recruitment Navik and Coast Guard recruitment exam syllabus can find their answer in this website.
Coast Guard will recruit people for new positions soon. We will publish the new notification on this website. kepp checking this page for the update.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
Indian Coast Guard navik recruitment is the best chance for all candidates who government jobs in Defence sector. It’s headquarter is in New Delhi and it is divided into 5 branches. Job seekers are waiting for this navik recruitment from long time. Recently is published notification for the post of Navik (GD). Applicants have only 6 days to apply so they should not waste time. Apply as soon as possible and avoid the last minute rush.
Age Limit: Applicants who are going to apply online must have age between 18 years to 22 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category as government rules. For more details about age limit applicants see official notification.
Coast Guard Navik recruitment details:
Name of post: Navik (General Duty)
Official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Job Location: Allover India
Application mode: Online
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2000 GP
opening date of application: 23rd January 2016
Last date of application: 29th January 2016
Availability of admit card: 10th – 19th February 2016
Exam date: March 2016
Application fee: Nil
Type of vacancy: Defence recruitment
Eligibility criteria/qualification for Coast Guard recruitment:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be unmarried.
- Candidate should satisfy the educational qualification mentioned above.
- Candidates appearing in final exam of graduation are not eligible.
Selection process of Coast Guard recruitment:
- Selection will be done in two stages, 1st will be a aptitude test followed by a picture perception & discussion test.
- Candidates qualifying 1st stage only can appear for 2nd stage. It will consist of psychological test, group task and personal interview followed by the medical examination in military hospital.
- For more detail about the post, eligibility criteria, selection process of Coast Guard recruitment 2016 check the following link
How to apply online for Coast Guard Navik recruitment:
- It is an online process candidates need to register themselves online in the official website of Indian Cost Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Got to opportunity then select the correct post then click on “I Agree”.
- Complete the application form and submit. After this candidates will get registration number which they need to keep to obtain their admit card.
- Candidates need to take 2 copies of print out of the application form generated by the system.
- Candidates need to take this form along with the proper documents to the examination center.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
Candidates must read official notification before apply online application for Indian coast guard recruitment. this is a good opportunity for all candidates who want to make career in Indian Navy. So don’t waste your time and visit official site to apply. If you have any query regarding this vacancy then you free to contact us.