Govt Jobs 2016 In India: Government jobs are the latest hit in India. With a large number of students graduating every year, the opportunity in working for a multinational company is very less. A number of students looking for a government job are increasing day by day. However, this doesn’t mean that a job in the public sector is very easy to get. To get a good government job in this tough competitive world it is important to know about all the opportunities available in the public sector.
One has to always remember that government jobs vacancy is always available. This article will tell you everything you need to know about getting government jobs. Every day there is a new vacancy in various government offices. The requirement for manpower in government jobs in India is more as compared to the private sector. So students need to keep themselves well informed about these latest government jobs.
Government Jobs Vacancies 2016 in India:
The Internet is flooded with all sort of latest government jobs out of which most are for experienced people working in the same trade. So students who have just graduated or under graduate are not left with so many options for govt jobs. Trends in search for latest government jobs 2016 in India are for SSC, railway jobs, army jobs, air force jobs, banking jobs, police jobs or engineering jobs. All these jobs are ideal for the new graduates because the number of post vacant in this is very large and it also offers a lot of chance for promotion in the future.
Latest Government Jobs in India:
Every new notification regarding any latest government job will be posted on our website. Below are few jobs for which candidate can apply if interested. Here in our website, we provide all the details on how to apply and what are the necessary and desired qualifications for the post for which the candidate is interested. Check out the most searched government jobs 2016 below.
Details of all the latest government job 2016 are given below. A number of vacancies and last date of application is provided in the table below.
|Jobs Name||No of Vacancies||Post Name||Last Date|
|RPSC Recruitment||42||Head Master||23/11/2016|
|CGPSC jobs||180||Assist Professor||23/11/2016|
|UPPSC Recruitment||218||Civil Judge||31/08/2016|
|JSSC Recruitment||N/A||CGSCE Exam||07/07/2016|
|HPSC Recruitment 2016||1647||Professsor||15/03/2016|
|MP Vyapam Recruitment||862||ASI, Subedar||22/07/2016|
|MPSC Recruitment||110||Forest Guard||08/07/2016|
|IOF Recruitment 2016||6911||Various||03/03/2016|
|WBSETCL Recruitment||421||Stenographer & Other||20/02/2016|
|RPF Women Constable||2030||Women Constable||01/03/2016|
|Tamilnadu Sericulture||300||Assistant Inspector & Junior Inspector||27/01/2016|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer||1625||lecturer||15/02/2016|
|BPSC Civil Judge||Civil Judge||05/02/2016|
Govt Jobs 2016:
Benefits of government jobs in India: Working in a government organisation has many benefits of its own. The biggest benefit is a secured future. By secured future we mean that the job is of permanent nature (except a few which are on contractual basis) where people are not easily fired because they don’t perform well. A good grade officer has many perks which give him a lot of opportunities to save most of his salary. Also, these jobs are not stressful like private jobs. So to sum up stability, perk and no stress are the key benefits of working in a government office.
We will guide you step by step on things you need to do to get a govt job.
|Latest Government Jobs||SSC Jobs 2016|
|Defense Jobs 2016||Railway Jobs 2016|
|Indian Post Recruitment||Bank Jobs 2016|
Govt Jobs Notification
Candidates should check for new notification of government jobs regularly. Major sources for checking the notification are employment news and internet. Employment news is weekly that contains all the latest advertisement of the vacancy in various government organisations. Job related websites can also keep you updated on the latest hits.
Government Job Application
- Once you get the vacancy as per your eligibility you can apply for that post.
- There are two ways of applying namely online and offline mode. Online is where you need to fill the form online on the official website after registration. Offline is where you need to send the hard copy of the application form by post.
- Before applying for any post please read the official notice regarding that post.
- Read the notice carefully and make sure you are eligible for that post because the application fee is non-refundable in most cases.
- Also, read carefully the correct way to fill the application form and the documents to be enclosed with the application before sending it.
- In the case of online application, candidates need to be ready with the scanned copy of their latest photograph and signature.
- Candidates also need to make sure that the file size and dimension of the scanned copy are strict as per the standards mentioned in the notice.
- The application fee is submitted by in the form of bank challan, central recruitment fee stamps also known as CRFS and online payment methods.
- All the above methods of application fee are extensively used by the recruiters.
- Mostly the candidates belonging to SC or ST need not pay any application fee.
Government Jobs Selection Procedures:
- The different job has different process of selection but we will discuss the most common method of selection.
- The most common preliminary round of selection in any govt job is written examination.
- Since there are a lot of candidates applying for the same post most govt jobs has written examination as their screening test.
- One has to prepare well to get through this round of selection.
- Most of these exams test the aptitude skill, general knowledge and English of the candidates. One has to prepare well to score well in these.
- After these exams, candidates are interviewed to judge their personality.
- These interviews might be in stages depending on the candidates qualifying the screening test.
- Like the defense job interview has a group discussion, picture perception and personal interview as rounds of interview.
- In some government job, like defense, police and paramilitary forces have a certain standard of medical fitness. So one has to make sure he meets these criteria before applying.
Government Jobs 2016 Training
Once the candidate is selected he/she has to go through a training phase. The training period is of 6 months mostly however there are exceptions also. Once candidate clear the training they are employed permanently.
Government Jobs in India
Hope this article briefs you about the scope of government jobs and procedure of various government jobs in India. For all the latest govt jobs check this website regularly. You can also comment below in the case of any query regarding government jobs 2016 in India.