The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has recently invited application for the faculty posts in the various departments against advertisement no IITM/R/1/2015 dated 25 February 2015. If you want to become a teacher and start a carrier in teaching field then you have a good chance to become a part of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Ass. Professor||Rs. 37400-67000|
Post is available in the following departments.
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
Ph.D. with first class division or equivalent and excellent academic record.
The maximum age of applicant should be 35 years.
The selection of the applicant will be based on test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- First candidate need to visit the official website which is https://facapp.iitm.ac.in.
- Candidate needs to log in and fill online form; if one has already created an account then one need to log in ones account otherwise select the “Create new account”.
- After registration candidate must log in with new email id and password.
- Candidate should upload the required documents and submit them.
- After submission of documents candidate needs to get the printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidate needs to send the hard copy of the application form by post to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras to the address provided below.
To Dean (Administration)
IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th March 2015
- Applicants can get the full detailed information regarding any concerns about the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras recruitment 2015 for faculty posts in various departments from IITM official website.
If you have any problem regarding online filling form, leave a comment.