Keltron Recruitment 2015 – Operator Technical Assistant– Keltron is hiring engineers for various posts like Operator, Technical Assistant, Engineer and Sr.Engineer. Keltron is India’s largest electronic corporation owned by the state government of Kerala. Established in 1973 Keltron has provided electronic solution in our everyday life. Keltorn has vacancy for 22 engineers in various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of Keltron.
|Last date of application||23rd march 2015|
|Vacancy in various posts||Technical assistant- 10 Operator- 8 Engineer- 3 Sr. Engineer-1|
|Salary||10000-27500 per month|
|Job location||Aroor and Trivandrum|
Eligibility criteria/qualification for Keltron recruitment 2015
Educational qualification– 3 year full time diploma is the qualification for the post of technical assistant. Degree in B.tech/B.E. in mechanical/EC/CS/IT is required for the post of engineer. ITI candidates can apply for the post of operator. B.tech in mechanical with MBA in marketing will be preferred for the post of Sr. Engineer.
Work experience for Keltron recruitment 2015– Minimum 1-2 year of experience is required of the various posts. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and sales of industrial products, is required for the post of Sr. Engineer.
Age limit- The upper age limit of candidate for all the post is 36 years as on 1st January 2015. No age relaxation is given to the candidates as per state government rules.
Selection process of Keltron recruitment 2015 for engineering post
- Selection process will be based on qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Rounds of interview will be written test followed by skill test which will be followed by group discussion or personal interview depending on the strength of candidates shortlisted.
- Interview will be conducted in Trivandrum.
How to apply for the post of engineer in Keltron recruitment 2015
- Candidates need to go to the official website www.keltron.org and click on”Careers view current openings”.
- Candidates can select the appropriate post according to their qualification and experience.
- After selecting the desired post they can click at the link at the bottom of the page for more information and to apply online.
Application fees for the post of engineer in Keltron
- A non refundable fee of Rs. 250 has to be submitted by the candidate using SBI online facilities. There is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Apply Online for Keltron Recritment 2015 for the post of Operator, Technical Assistant, Engineer and Sr. Engineer.