Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2016: Ministry of Textiles India is inviting application for group C posts in the Handlooms department in Guwahati. There is total of 15 vacancies for the various posts in group C under this notification. Handloom is controlled by the ministry of textiles and is responsible for textile production and control in India.
Candidates looking for a bright career in the textile industry should definitely apply for this post. This job is the most favorable Govt jobs for any candidates who want to join Textile industry. We have provided all the necessary details to apply for Ministry of Textiles vacancy 2016. The last date of application is 7th March 2016; candidates are advised to fill the form at earliest so that they don’t have to rush at the last moment.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2016 Apply Online:
Details of hiring in Ministry of Textile are given below-
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
|Regional Enforcement Officer, Group A, Gazetted||1|
Essential qualifications for Ministry of textile vacancy:
Here we will discuss the qualifications for the various posts in this vacancy.
- For Accountant: Applicants must have M.Com or at least Second Class in B.Com of a recognized University with experience of 4–6 years in accounts work in Government or commercial companies.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Applicants must have Matriculation (At least 50% marks) or its equivalent with a speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English typing.
For Accountant: Candidate age must between 25 to 30 years for the accountant post.
For Lower Division Clerk: Candidates age must between 18 to 25 years for LDC Posts.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to download the application format from the official website of Handlooms.
- After filling the form carefully enclose the form with self attested copies of all the supporting documents such as educational, age, caste certificate and experience certificate to the following address.
- Send this application to the address mentioned in the notice by post before the last date of receipt.
Assistant Secretary (Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai–400025 on or before 05.02.2016.
Candidates will be selected on the basis educational carrier and commercial experience.
Textile Ministry jobs 2016:
I advised to all candidate who wants government jobs in Ministry of textile, then download the offline application form and fill the required details and send to appropriate place. If you have any problem then you may also visit the official website.