Naval Component Commander, Andaman & Nicobar is inviting application for 34 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Andaman & Nicobar LDC recruitment is a good opportunity for candidates who are 10th/12th pass and are looking for a govt job. Interested candidates for can apply before the last date of receipt of application which is 10th May 2015.
In this article we have provided all the details necessary for applying for this job. LDC is a popular job for candidates who have not done their higher education. In Andaman & Nicobar LDC vacancy people will not only get good salary but also it gives lot of opportunity to grow and get promoted in the organisation. Candidates can find information like essential qualification, how to apply for Andaman & Nicobar LDC recruitment 2015 and more in this post. Below we have provided the highlights about this job.
NCCA Andaman & Nicobar LDC Recruitment 2015
Name of post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total number of vacancies: 34
Reservation: OBC – 9, SC – 4, ST – 2, Ex- serviceman – 3 and PWD – 2
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900
Last date of receipt of application: 10th May 2015
Educational qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised university/board/institution in order to be eligible for the post of LDC.
Other essential qualification: Minimum typing speed of the candidates should be 35 words per minute for English and 30 words per minute for Hindi.
- Air force LDC MTS Recruitment 2015
- Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Logistics, Air Traffic Control (ATC), and Education
Age limit: Candidate should be not younger than 18 years and not older than 27 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates who belong to the reserved categories. Read the detailed notification for more information.
How to apply for Naval Component Commander:
- Applications are invited through offline mode only.
- Candidates need to get the hard copy of the application format and fill the details carefully.
- Candidates can click on the link given at the bottom of this article and take the print out of the application format.
- After filling all the details paste your latest passport size photograph on the application and enclose self attested copies of necessary documents with it in an envelope.
The envelope carrying all the documents should be send by post to the address mentioned in the detailed advertisement of Andaman & Nicobar LDC Recruitment.
LDC vacancy in Andaman & Nicobar:
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, interview and typing test. The dates of exam shall be notified in the official website of naval component commander.