Odisha Postal Recruitment: Odisha Postal Circle has issued notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Interested candidates can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Odisha Recruitment before 15th May 2015. Odisha Postal recruitment 2015 is a golden opportunity for people people who are just 10th /12th passed. Scope of government jobs are increasing and along with it more people are applying for govt jobs every day so this is their chance to get their career a start. For latest government jobs and other state jobs check our other posts.
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin dak sevak Recruitment 2015:
Odisha postal service is a part of Indian postal service. Indian postal service is government organisation that is responsible for delivering mails and parcels all over India since its establishment. To know about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, postal exam and other necessary information read this article further.
The various posts vacant in Odisha Postal Circle Gramin dak sevak, Recruitment are given below.
Number of vacancies: To know about the number of vacancies visit the official website of Odisha Postal Service or simply click at the link given at the bottom of this article.
Application fee: Rs. 100 is the application fee for all categories and Rs. 400 is the exam fee for General and OBC candidates only. Women and other reserved category candidates need to pay the exam fee.
Last date of application: 14th May 2015 before 23.59 hours
Last date to payment of application fee: 18th May 2015
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Postal Recruitment 2015:
Educational qualification: Candidates should be at least 10th passed in order to be eligible for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
Computer knowledge: Candidates should posses a minimum 60 days basic computer training certificate from a recognized institution.
Age limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age as on 14.04.15. To know about the upper age limit relaxation for reserved categories, read the official notice.
How to apply for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2015:
- Candidate eligible for Odisha Postal vacancy can apply online before the last date as mentioned above.
- The link to apply is given the bottom of this article, so you have to simply click on it then click on apply now to register yourself.
- After registration candidate can fill the online form and after submitting the online form candidates will get registration number and password.
- Candidates need to use this registration number and password to print the challan for payment of application fee.
- Fee has to be paid in the nearest e-payment post office. After payment of fee the application process is complete.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test of 100 marks.
- Aptitude test will be of 2 hours and subject will be Maths, English and Odia.
- The final merit will be prepared on the basis of aptitude test.
Odisha Postal vacancy 2015:
Below we have provided the link to check the official advertisement and apply online. If you still have any query comment below. For more details on Odisha Gramin Dak sevak vacancy and number of vacancies for each post