ONGC Recruitment 2015: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited has invited application for assistant technician and junior assistant technician posts. In ONGC Vacancy 2015 for assistant technician and junior technician 157 jobs are available. ONGC Recruitment 2015 is the good job opportunity for the govt job seekers. We know that Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is the top fortune company of India as well as in the world. Eligible candidates can apply online through ONGC official website.
Here we will tell you the process of applying online application form of ONGC recruitment 2015 for assistant technician and junior assistant technician. ONGC Recruitment 2015 online application form is available from 29th July to 18th August 2015.
ONGC India assistant technician and junior assistant technician Vacancy 2015 details:
Total number of Vacancy- 157
Post name- assistant technician and junior assistant technician
Online application start date- 29th July
Last date of applying online- 14th August
Date of Exam- 20th September
1. For A-I Level: 105 Posts
1.Junior Assistant Technician (Drilling): 20 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18 Posts
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16 Posts
4. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12 Posts
5.Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 09 Posts
6.Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
7.Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 04 Posts
8. Junior Assistant Rigman (Machining): 01 Post
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 04 Posts
10. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 05 Posts
11. Junior Assistant (P&A): 02 Posts
12. Junior Assistant (MM): 05 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
14. Junior Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
15. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 01 Post
2. For A-II Level: 41 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Me): 01 Post
2. Assistant Technician (E&T): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 26 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 Posts
6. Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
3. For W-I Level: 11 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 11 Posts
Oil and Gas Corporation Limited is a multinational Indian company. ONGC mainly works in Oil and Gas field in India as well as other country too. It produces about 2/3 part of crude and natural gas in India as compare to other country.
Educational qualification is different for different posts. Candidates require 3 year Diploma Degree in any of branch like mechanical, electrical, electronics, petroleum & chemical engineering for A-II level post and with ITI certificate.
Age limit for A-II and A-I level:
General/OBC- 30 Years maximum
SC/ST- 35 Years maximum
Age limit for W-I level:
General- 27 Years maximum
SC/ST- 32 Years maximum
There are three stages for completion ONGC recruitment 2015.
1. Written Post
2. Physical efficiency test/Driving test/ Typing test e.t.c
3. Personal Interview
Note:- Candidates must be qualified each part separately and in aggregate.
How to Apply Online for ONGC recruitment 2015:
Candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC by visiting them. Online application form is available from 29th July 2015 to 14th August 2015. Candidate’s cam must check all documents before submitting the ONJC Recruitment 2015 online application form.
- Log on to www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on carrier and then Notices.
- Click on “Recruitment of Regular Posts in Tripura Asset, Agartala”.
- Fill the all details carefully and submit them.