Railway Ticket Collector (TC) Ticket Examiner exam 2016- Indian railway has 60 vacancies for the post of ticket collector or examiner for all eligible regular Railway employees. Recruitment for ticket checker 2016 in Indian Railways eligible candidates can apply online. Ticket collector recruitment will be done through the examination conducted by General Departmental Competitive Examination or GDCE. All the regular employees of Division/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory can apply online irrespective of the cadre they are working.
|Pay grade||5200-20200 with grade pay 1900|
|Category wise reservation||General-34, SC-10, ST-05, OBC-11|
|Last date of form submission||Not yet confirmed|
|Date of examination||To be notified by phone/email to the registered candidates|
Latest Update 25th Dec: RRB Non Technical 18252 Vacancies
New vacancies for the Ticket Checker/Collector will be published soon. Stay in touch with us for the notification.
Eligibility criteria for ticket collector recruitment 2016
Educational qualification– Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/university/institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates 50% aggregate is not mandatory.
Age limit– Maximum age limit for general candidate is 42 years, for OBC candidate it is 45 years and for SC/ST it is 47 years.
Medical criteria– Candidates fit in B-II medical classification or above are only eligible.Eligible employees– Employee with grade pay less than 1900 only are eligible. RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible for this post.
Selection process of railway ticket examiner 2016
- Selection of railway ticket examiner will be based on written examination followed by medical examination and verification of documents.
- The written examination will be of 100 marks for the duration of 90 minutes. Exam will be of multiple choice objective types.
- The examination will be based on general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence and reasoning.
- Candidates who clear the written examination will be subjected to medical examination if they fulfill the medical criteria mentioned above.
How to apply for ticket examiner post 2016
- Candidates should register themselves on GDCE online/E-Application.
- After registration candidates will receive registration number and password. Candidates need to login using these information and fill the application form.
- After filling the form candidates needs to take the print out of the application form and fill rest of the details.
- After filling the hard copy candidates should submit the application along with the supporting documents to the concerned supervisor. Last date for submitting the hard copy for ticket checker recruitment is 10th April 2016.