RBI Recruitment 2015 Apply Online (19 Manager Vacancy): RBI invites application for various posts all over India. Vacancy in RBI is for the post of Assistant Manager in grade A and Manager in grade B. Candidates interested in RBI recruitment, can apply online for the post from 9/3/15 to 23/3/15.
|Details of various post||Assistant manager (Rajbhasha) grade A- 06Assistant manager (Security) grade A- 09Manager (Technical-Civil) grade B- 02Manager (Technical-Electrical) grade B-02|
|Opening date of application||9th March 2015|
|Closing date of application||23rd march 2015 for all expect AM(security)30th march for AM(security) for sending the hard copy of the form|
|Date of examination||April/May 2015|
|Application fee||General/OBC- 600SC/ST/PWD- 100RBI staff- Nil|
|Salary||Grade A- 17,100 to 43,183 per month Grade B- 21,000 to 53,888 per month|
Eligibility/qualification for Assistant Manager in RBI 2015
Second class Master’s degree in English with Hindi as one of the subject in Bachelor’s degree or vice versa is required for the post of Rajbhasha.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Hindi to English translation and vice versa is required for Rajbhasha.
- Minimum 5 years of service in defense or equivalent Paramilitary force is required for the post of AM (security).
See also: Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015
- Candidates applying for Rajbhasha should be between 21 to 30 years of age as on 01/03/15. Age relaxation for Ph.D. candidates is 2 years, for SC candidates it is 5 years and for OBC 3 years.
- Candidates eligible for security should be between 25 to 40 years of age. No age relaxation for any category.
Eligibility/qualification for Manager in RBI 2015
Degree in B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent in civil/electrical/electrical and electronics engineering with minimum 60% marks aggregate is required for the post of technical manager.
Candidates with 3 years of experience as Assistant Engineer in public/private organization are eligible for this post.
- Candidates between 21 and 35 years of age as on 1/3/15 are eligible for this post.
- Age relaxation is for SC candidate up to 5 years for the post of Manager (Civil) only.
- PWD candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit by 10 to 15 years.
Selection process for vacancy in RBI 2015
- RBI recruitment for the various posts (expect AM in security) will be on the basis of written examination which will be conducted in the month of April/May 2015.
- Candidates eligible for the post of AM (security) will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply online for the vacancy in RBI 2015
- RBI recruitment 2015 will be done online only no other mode of application will be entertained.
- Candidates can go to the link below and click on “Application (app)” to Apply Online
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copy of their latest photograph and signature.
- After candidates enter all the details candidates can take the print out of the system generated application form for future references along with the registration number and password.
- Candidates who opted for AM (security) has to send the hard copy of the system generated application form along with the supporting documents to the concerned authority on the address mentioned in the link provided below.
To know further details about qualification of Assistant Manager/Manager in RBI or about RBI recruitment procedure 2015 click on the following link.
View Detailed Notification