Indian railways have 2030 vacancies for constable in railway protection force. Here one can find all the information on RPF Women constable recruitment 2016 online application form also RPF Women constable recruitment 2016 last date of online form and RPF Women constable recruitment 2016 syllabus. Railway protection force (RPF) is responsible for protection and safeguard of all the passenger and Indian Railway properties. All candidates who have passed in 10th or any equivalent degree can apply for RPF Women constable.
About RPF Women Constable:
Recently Railway Protection Force released recruitment notification for the post of Women constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application from 30th January 2016 to 1st march 2016. Here We provide all details of RPF constable vacancy like age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, Pay scale and others. So stay with us for more information about this recruitment.
Latest Update (12-09-16): Applicants are waiting for the admit card of RPF Women Constable Vacancy. There has been long delay in issuing the admit card. Check the RPF Admit Card status here.
No. of vacancies
Female constable- 2030
Total vacancies- 2030
Method of application
Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-
Category wise post details:
- General RPF: 804
- General RPSF: 95
- OBC RPF: 614
- OBC RPSF: 52
- ST RPF: 145
- ST RPSF: 33
- SC RPF: 264
- SC RPSF: 23
Educational qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent degree from recognized board/university.
Age limit– Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The candidate must me born between 02.07.1991 to 01.07.1998. Upper Age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who belongs to the category of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Examination fee: No examination Fee is required to submit online application form form for RPF women constable posts.
- Starting date for apply online application form: 30/01/2016
- Last date for submit online application form: 01/03/2016
RPF Women constable recruitment online application
- Online application for RPF vacancy is expected to start form the month of June.
- Candidates need to fill the online form for RPF Women constable post in the official website of Indian Railways.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned photo and signature as well and submit all their details in the RPF constable recruitment 2015 online application form and then submit it.
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the application form with them for future reference.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, physical Efficiency test and physical measurement test.
Written exam will consist of general awareness, arithmetic and general awareness. The written examination held on OMR based answer sheet which will contain 120 multiple choice objective type questions one marks each.
- General Awareness: 50 marks
- Arithmetic: 35 marks
- General awareness: 35 marks
General Awareness: It will an objective type paper based on current affair, general science, 10th level maths and social science.
- How To apply online:
- Go to official website rpfonlinereg.in.
- Click on Apply online.
- Select which post you want to apply RPF or RPSF.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload latest scanned copy of photograph, signature and documents.
- Now click on submit button.
RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016:
Any official declaration regarding RPF Women constable post will be updated on this website. If you have any questions regarding RPF Women constable recruitment 2016 online application from or any doubt on how to fill the RPSF Women constable online application form 2016 you can comment below.
Note: now official RPF women constable recruitment notification declared on its official website. candidates can check recruitment notification by visiting above link.
Admit Card & Result: After submitting the application form, Railway Recruitment Board has sent the RPF admit card to all eligible candidates.