SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Notification: State Bank of India has released notification for recruitment of 2000 probationary officers (PO). SBI PO is the one the most awaited exam which is conducted every year. Many aspirants fill the form of SBI PO recruitment to fulfill their dream job of working for such a high esteemed government bank. This article will help all such aspirants by providing all the details of the post, how to fill the application form, exam pattern, exam date, selection process and eligibility criteria. Last date for SBI PO application form is 2nd May 2015.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Online Application Form:
State Bank of India is a government operated bank whose presence is all over the country including rural places also. SBI PO recruitment 2015 is an all India level exam and posting will also be all over India. SBI has many branches all over India so it requires a lot of manpower to operate smoothly and provide good service to its customers. Due to this huge requirement of staff a job in SBI has minimum risk of getting terminated and has high salary also. Below we have provided the main highlights of SBI PO vacancy. SBI Specialist Officer recruitment 2015 notification also released.
SBI PO Vacancy 2015 details:
- Name of organisation: State Bank of India
- Name of post: Probationary Officer
- Total number of vacancies: 2000
- Last date for filling the online application form: 2nd May 2015
SBI PO salary: Basic is Rs. 16900 with incentives up to Rs. 25700
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 application fee: Rs. 600 for General and OBC, Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD
Date of download of admit card: 9 June 2015 onwards
SBI PO exam date: June 2015
Eligibility criteria for State Bank of India PO:
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognised university/institution in order to be eligible for this post.
- Candidate in appearing in the final year are also eligible for SBI PO recruitment 2015 provided they will pass before September 2015.
- Candidates with backlog can also apply if they are in reserved category. To know which category candidate with backlog are eligible, read the official notice from SBI.
SBI PO age limit: Candidate between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.15 is eligible for this post. To know about the relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved categories read the official notification.
Note: Candidates who have exceeded the maximum number of attempts are not eligible. Maximum number of attempts for General category is 4 and for OBC it is 7. To know about the other categories limit of attempts visit the official website.
See also:- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2015
How to apply for SBI PO vacancy:
- Application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2015 has to be filled online so candidates have to register themselves on the official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After registration candidates need to pay the application fee according to the category they belong.
- Payment has to be made online using debit cards, internet banking, IMPS, mobile wallets etc.
- After successful payment of fees candidate need to complete their application form and upload their photographs and signature.
- When the application form is complete in all respect submit it and take the print out for future reference.
Selection procedure of SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2015:
- There will be 3 phases of selection.
- First will be a screening exam which is the most competitive SBI PO Exam.
- SBI Bank PO exam pattern is objective type of 100 marks. It will be based on English, Aptitude and reasoning.
- Second phase is also a written exam of 200 marks of objective type and 50 marks of subjective type. Candidates are eligible for 2nd phase only after qualifying in the phase 1.
- Third phase is the group discussion of 20 marks and personal interview of 30 marks.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the performance of candidates in the phase 2 and 3.
- For further details on SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2015 and apply for SBI PO Vacancy visit offcial website of SBI bank.