SPSC recruitment 2015 for 208 posts: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) is hiring for the post of Jr. Engineer (civil). There are 208 post vacant so interested people can apply for SPSC recruitment 2015. SPSC vacancy for civil engineer is on temporary contract only. Interested candidates can apply for this post before last date of SPSC recruitment 2015 which is 28th April 2015. People looking for how to apply for SPSC recruitment 2015 can find their answers here. SPSC vacancy eligibility criteria are explained here.
- Last date of receipt of application: 30th April 2015 before 3:00 pm.
- Application mode: By post
- Application fee: Rs. 150
Details of the post:
There are total of 208 vacancies for this post. To know about the number of seats reserved for different categories check the official notice of SPSC recruitment 2015.
Salary will be between Rs. 9300 and Rs. 34800 with grade pay Rs. 3800.
Eligibility criteria for SPSC recruitment 2015
Educational qualification: A degree in Diploma or equivalent from a recognised university/institution is eligible for this post.
- Candidate should have local employment card.
- Candidate should know local language of Sikkim.
- Candidate with Sikkim Subject Certificate are eligible.
Age limit: Candidate’s age on 31st March 2015 should be between 18 to 30 years. To know the age relaxation for different categories in SPSC vacancy, check the official SPSC recruitment 2015 for 208 posts notice in our website.
also see:- SAIL Recrutment 2015
How to apply for SPSC recruitment 2015 for 208 posts
- Candidates have to download the application format from the official website of SPSC.
- The hard copy of the application should be filled carefully after reading all the instructions.
- Application fee should be submitted to the State Bank of Sikkim to their account number as mentioned in the official notice.
- After filling the form candidate should submit the application to the SPSC office along with the receipt of application fee.
- Candidates do not need to submit any document along with the application.
Selection process of SPSC recruitment 2015
Candidate applying for SPSC vacancy will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by interview.
For more details on SPSC recruitment 2015 for 208 posts click on the link below.