Delhi Police Recruitment 2016: Staff selection commission has issued notification for recruitment of SI and ASI for Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB and ITBPF. SSC Delhi Police vacancy 2016 is a very good opportunity for people looking for government jobs in Delhi. Interested candidates can apply for this post now before the last date of SSC Delhi SI recruitment 2016. All details regarding SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 are given in our website, read further for all the details.
SSC Delhi police Recruitment 2016:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government organisation which helps in recruitment of candidates from all over India in various government departments like police force, income tax, CBI and many more. SSC conducts exam for recruitment every year and there are different exams for different posts which is conducted throughout the year. Vacancy in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF will be filled by Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 application form. Read below for few important points regarding this recruitment.
SSC Delhi Police vacancy Details:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Important points on SSC SI ASI Vacancy 2016:
- Last date for part 1: 09th January 2016
- Last date for part 2: 05th February 2016
- Mode of application: Both online and offline mode are available.
- Total number of vacancy: 2902 for further details about vacancies in various departments check the official notice.
- Post: Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector.
Sub Inspector – Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
Assistant Sub Inspector– Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
Application fee: Rs. 100 for General and OBC categories only, women and other categories candidates need not pay any application fee.
Examination Date of Paper-I: 20th March 2016 Paper-II Examination Date: 05th June 2016
Eligibility criteria of SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016:
Educational qualification: candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognised university/institution.
Driving licence: Candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police should have a valid driving licence. Other posts don’t have such criterion.
Age limit: Interested candidates age should between 20 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2016. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates. For more details please visit the official website.
Physical standard: During selection procedure candidates have to undergo medical test also. This test has a certain minimum standard of height, weight and chest for the candidates. Please make sure you posses these parameters before applying. To know more about these standards check the official notice in the link given at the bottom of this article.
How to apply for SSC SI ASI recruitment 2016:
- SSC SI, ASI vacancy can be filled by both online and offline modes.
- In offline mode, a candidates need to fill the hard copy of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the notice.
- Application fee should be paid in the form of CRF stamps.
- In online mode, a candidate needs to go to the official website www.ssc-cr.org and fill the application form online.
- There are two parts of this application so the last dates to fill these two parts are also different.
- The application fee for SSC SI recruitment can be paid through online payment or through SBI bank challan.
Selection process of SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Recruitment 2016:
- SSC Delhi Police, CISF, CAPF SI ASI vacancy will be conducted on the basis of written examination.
- Candidate qualifying written will be eligible for physical endurance test (PET).
- After PET candidates will be interviewed for the final selection.
- SSC Delhi Police SI ASI recruitment exam 2016 will be very competitive as a large number of candidates fills the form. One has to prepare well for this exam. SSC SI ASI exam syllabus and SSC SI ASI exam pattern are given in the notice.
SSC Delhi Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016:
SSC Delhi Police, CRPF, CISF, CAPF, SSB, BSF Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment is the very good option for the candidates who want police defence jobs in India. Applicants must apply before the last date of online application form. If you have any query then please write us by using the comment box.