SSC western region recruitment 2015: Staff Selection Commission has 38 vacancies for various posts. Candidates interested in SSC western region recruitment 2015 can apply for the various posts according to their qualification. SSC western region recruitment 2015 last date for receipt of application is 21st April 2015. Details about various posts in SSC western region recruitment 2015 is given below.
|Post||No. of vacancy|
|1. Hostel warden2. Jr. Librarian3. Library and information asst.4. Taxidermist Grade-III
5. Speech therapist
6. Technical Superintendent (Processing)
7. Field Inspector
8. Wildlife Inspector
9. Scientific Asst.
10. Textile designer
11. Sr. Technical Asst.
12. Field man
13. Court Master
14. Technical Superintendent (Weaving)
15. VTS console operator grade-II
Qualifications for SSC western region recruitment 2015
Candidates should be 10/12 pass or diploma holder or graduate from a recognised university/board/institution.
Age limit for SSC western region recruitment 2015
18 – 40 years for post no. 1, 18 – 28 years for post no. 12, 18 – 25 years for post no. 1 & 4 and 18 – 30 years is the age limit of the candidates.
How to apply for SSC western region recruitment 2015
- Candidates need to download the application format form the official website of SSC western region.
- After obtaining the print out of the application candidates should fill it with block letters.
- Before filling the application form candidates need to read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- After filling the application candidate need to enclose all the supporting documents and application fee with the application and send it to the postal address of SSC western region.
Application fee of SSC western region recruitment 2015
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 50 in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps for the application.
- Other categories including female need not pay any fee.
Selection process of SSC western region recruitment 2015
Candidates need to qualify in written test followed by typing test and interview to get selected for the post.
For more details check the official SSC western region recruitment 2015 notice.