Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016: The Department of Sericulture, Government of Tamil Nadu has published notification of 300 vacancies of Assistant Inspector & Junior Inspector on TN Sericulture official website www.tnsericulture.gov.in. TN Sericulture recruitment 2016 online application started from 13 January on www.sericultureexam.com. Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Tamilnadu sericulture vacancy 2016 can fill the online application form before 27th January 2016.
The Tamilnadu Sericulture department was established in 1956 by the government of Tamilnadu. The government upgraded the Sericulture department in 1979 with separate department of Sericulture. Currently Tamilnadu Sericulture department has announced 300 vacancies for different purpose of work. Aspirants who are looking for government jobs in Tamilnadu can read official notification. All details of TN Sericulture recruitment like age limit, eligibility criteria, qualification, pay scale, selection process and others are mentioned below.
Tamilnadu Sericulture vacancy 2016 details:
Name of Organization: Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Sericulture
No of Vacancies: 300 Posts
Post name: Assistant/Junior Inspector Posts
Category wise vacancy details:
Assistant Inspector: 43 Posts
Junior Inspector: 257 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
TN Sericulture recruitment eligibility criteria:
Age limitation: Candidates should have age limit between 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2015. Upper age limit is relaxed by reserved category of candidates.
For Assistant Inspector: Candidates require Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry/Botany/Zoology with six months experience in sericulture department for the post of Assistant inspector in TN sericulture.
For Junior Assistant: Candidates required SSLC/Matriculation/10th STD Pass with 6 months experience in Sericulture from any recognized board of education.
- For the post of Assistant Inspector of Sericulture – 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay
- For the post of Junior Inspector of Sericulture – 5200-20200+ 2400/- Grade Pay
Selection Process: Applicants selection will be based on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview.
How to apply online:
- Log on to http://tnsericulture.gov.in
- Click on recruitment for the post of Junior Inspector of Sericulture and Assistant Inspector of Sericulture.
- Read official notification before further application process.
- The official notification is available in Tamil language so read if you able to do this.
- Click on Apply Online now.
- Select your post and examination centre.
- Fill the details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature image.
- Click on submit button.
Note: Now your application is submitted, if you have filled application form correctly then your application will be accepted by TN sericulture officers otherwise it will be rejected. Send the hard copy of online application to Directorate of Sericulture, Salem- 636007 on or before 28/01/2016 till 5.45 PM either by post or personally.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application start date: 13th January 2016
- Last date of filling online application: 27th January 2016
- Written examination date: 07th February 2016
- Result announced date: not confirmed
TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016:
If you want government jobs in Tamilnadu then TN sericulture recruitment is best option for you. Candidates who have done graduation with Biology, Zoology and Botany subjects are eligible for Assistant inspector and who have passed in 10th board are eligible for Junior Inspector of Sericulture.