TN Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 – Apply online: TN (Tamilnadu) Income tax department of has vacancy of 37 seats for various posts in the income tax department 2015. Please note these vacancies are for candidates in IT through sports quota only. Recruitment in IT department 2015 is for candidates who have played in tournaments in international, national or inter university level are eligible for this post.
Eligible candidates for this position can apply online before 6th April 2015 before 5:00 pm. Here candidates can find all the information about qualification for job in income tax department through sports quota. Candidates can also find details on how to apply online for inspector/tax assistant/multi tasking staff in TN Income Tax (IT) department Recruitment 2015.
|Details of vacant post||Inspector of income tax- 07Tax Assistant- 20Multi tasking staff- 10|
|Salary||Inspector- Rs. 9300-34800 & GP- 4600Tax Assistant- Rs. 5200-20200 & GP- 2400Multi tasking- Rs. 5200-20200 & GP- 1800|
|Last date of submission of form online||6th April 2015 before 5:00 pm|
Qualification/eligibility for TN Income Tax recruitment 2015
- Candidates with any graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university are eligible for the post of Inspector or Tax Assistant.
- Candidates for the post of Multi tasking staff should be passed in Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age of candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age as on 01/01/15.
- Age relaxation is given to OBC candidates up to 3 years and up to 5 years to SC/ST candidates.
- Selection procedure for the post of Inspector/Tax assistant/Multi tasking staff in IT Tamilnadu 2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of trial and interview. Date of interview has not been declared yet but it will soon be announced later on the official website of Income Tax (IT) department Tamilnadu.
How to apply online for TN Income Tax Department recruitment 2015
- To apply for the post of Inspector/Tax Assistant/Multi tasking staff candidates need to fill the online form on the official website of Income tax Department Tamilnadu.
- Link to apply online is given in this website.
- Candidates need scanned copy of their latest passport size photographs, signature and all the supporting documents like caste certificate, academic certificate etc before filling the online application form.
- After filling all the details and uploading all the documents candidates need to submit the online form.
For more details on TN Income Tax recruitment 2015 for Inspector/Tax Assistant/Multitasking staff visit official website.
To apply online for Inspector/Tax Assistant/Multitasking Staff in TN Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015.