UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016: UP Police Computer Operator Vacancy Notification has been released. All the candidates are invited to send their applications for the post. This is a very good chance for those who are looking for government job in UP. Candidates who are looking for the notification can download it here. According to the notification, there are 1865 vacancies for the post of computer operator in UP Police. Candidates should check their eligibility before they apply online. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 4th April 2016. Please visit www.uppbpb.gov.in for more details.
UP Police is one of the largest police force in our country. Candidates are selected for different positions in the UP Police Department by UPPRPB. UPPRPB stands for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. Not it has issued notification for the post of computer operator in the police department. There are 2531 vacancies for this post. This is a huge number of vacancies so candidates should not miss this chance and apply immediately. Applicants will find the eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and all the other details on this website.
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment details:
Here we have provided the details on UP Computer Operator Recruitment. Applicants will find the pay scale, application fee and other details here.
Name of post: Computer Operator
- Total number of vacancies: 1865 vacancies
- Post wise vacancy:
- Regular vacancy: 1199
- Backlog vacancy: 666
- Official website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP
- Application mode: Online
- Start date of application: 11th March 2016
- Last date of application: 4th April 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 400 to be paid online or offline.
Eligibility criteria: Candidates have to full fill the following eligibility criteria for the post of an operator.
Educational qualification: Applicant should be 12th pass form a recognized school. In addition, to this candidate needs an O level certificate from DOEACC. Candidate with a diploma in computer engineer or IT is also eligible for the post.
Age limit: Applicant should be at least 18 years old. Upper age limit is 28 years. OBC candidates will get 3 years upper age limit relaxation. SC/ST applicants will get 5 years relaxation and PWD will get 10 years age relaxation.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected for the post of an operator on the basis of written exam and typing test. Applicants who qualify in the written test will be eligible for the typing test. Merit list of the successful candidates will be uploaded on the website.
How to apply for UPPBPB Computer Operator Recruitment:
- We have given all the steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of UPPBPB as mentioned above.
- Click on apply online after 11th March when the application form is available.
- Read all the instruction given there properly before proceeding.
- Click on the registration and fill the registration form.
- Upload the photo and signature according to the specification mentioned.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before its last date.
UP Police Computer Operator Online Application form:
We have provided all the details on the recruitment here. Candidates can use the link provided by us to fill the UP Police Online Application form. Applicants should check the exam syllabus and pattern form the official website of UPPRPB. We will provide more updates on this recruitment like exam date, admit card, syllabus and more.