UPSC Recruitment 2016: Candidates can fill the application form for the Engineering Services Examination. Visit the official website upsc.gov.in for more details on the recruitment. Application form is available online from 3rd August 2016. Interested applicants can read the official notification. The notice contains the educational and other qualifications. Job seekers need to read this before they decide to fill the form. We have provided all the details of the UPSC ESE Notification below. Last date of the online application form is 16th august 2016.
This time the commission will conduct recruitment exam for the engineers. People with degree or diploma in engineering should not miss this opportunity. One can check all the necessary information about the UPSC Engineering Services Exam here.
UPSC Recruitment details:
Name of exam: Engineering Services Examination
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Pay scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100
Mode of application: Online
Start date for application: 3rd August 2016
Application last date: 16th August 2016
Application fee: Rs. 200
Exam date: Available soon
Interested people can check the eligibility criteria here. It contains the education qualification and age limit.
Educational qualification: Minimum requirement is diploma or engineering degree. The degree should be from a recognized college/university. Read the official notification of UPSC ESE Recruitment for more details.
Age limit: The applicant should attain the age of 21 at the time of application. Maximum age limit is 30 years. SC/ST will get 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit. OBC candidates will get 3 years relaxation. People with PWD quota will get 10 years relaxation. Read the exam notification for complete details.
UPSC Vacancy Selection Process:
Selection depends on applicant’s performance in the written exam. UPSC will conduct the examination soon. Personality test will be conducted after the written test. Merit list prepared will contain marks from both these rounds. Read the notification for exam syllabus and marking scheme. Check the UPSC ESE Notification below.
How to apply online at www.upsc.gov.in:
People can fill the application form online. Check the steps for application below.
- Go to the home page of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search for the UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2016 link.
- Click on the link.
- Read the instructions.
- Click on the exam name.
- Now click on the new registration.
- Log in after successful registration.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification at www.upsc.gov.in for the Engineering Services Examination 2016 for different Engineering posts. Union Public Service Commission conducts Engineering Services Examination every year for different engineering posts, and is looking for talented and dynamic graduate from all over India. There are 475 posts available for different engineering disciplines.
Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC portal. Online application has started from 14th march 2015 and last date of online application is 10th April 2015.
Educational Qualification for UPSC (ESE) Examination 2016
Candidates must have completed engineering degree from any recognized university and college.
Age Limit (as on 31th march 2016):
- Minimum age of candidates should be 21 years.
- Maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for different categories, such as OBC and SC/ST.
- Category I-Civil Engineering
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering
- Category III-Electrical Engineering
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Candidates will be selected on evaluation of written examination followed by Personal Interview.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 200.
- SC/ST and physically handicap category have to pay an amount of Rs. 0 that is no cost for application.
- Application Fee can be paid through online banking service of SBI or by depositing cash in any branch of SBI located in India.
- Starting date of application-
- Last date of application-
- No of posts-
- Exam Date-
How to Apply Online:
- For apply online of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 you must visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- First you need to register, so go to new registration link and get registered.
- The applicant must fill all the part of online application from very carefully and correct manner.
- Upload the photograph and signature and then click submit button.
- Now your application is complete and you can take a print out of filled application form of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 for future reference.