WBSETCL Recruitment 2016: West Bengal State Electricity board has released vacancy online. Candidates can now apply for 421 different posts in WBSETCL. Job seekers who are looking for govt job in West Bengal can apply online. West Bengal Electricity Board has published notice for recruitment of different posts. Applicants can apply for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Technical and various others. Candidates should read the official notification to know the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 20th February 2016. Applicants can visit the official website www.wbsetcl.in for more information on WBSETCL Vacancy.
WBSETCL Stenographer Recruitment:
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) is the power house of the state. It is responsible for transmission of electricity from different power sources to different parts of the state. It was formed under the Electricity Act of 2003. Its important functions are to transmit power to the state and provide proper load to the consumers. Before 2003 it was known as WBSEB after the act it was divided into WBSETCL and WBSEDCL. Recently it published recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer, JE, AE, AM and various others. WBSETCL will conduct exam for the selection of candidates. People looking for govt job in West Bengal should not miss this opportunity. We have provided all the details on WBSETCL Stenographer Recruitment. We have provided the eligibility criteria, selection process and lot of other information.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 details:
Applicants will find all the details on WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 here. Application fee, pay scale, post wise vacancy and other information on WBSETCL JE Recruitment is given.
- Name of post: various posts
- Total number of vacancies: 421 posts
- Post wise vacancy:
- Assistant Manager: 9 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 26 posts
- Junior Executive: 7 posts
- Stenographer: 28 posts
- Office Executive: 27 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 160 posts
- Technician Grade-III: 142 posts
- Official website: www.wbsetcl.in
- Job location: West Bengal
- Start date of application: 29th January 2016
- Last date of application: 20th February 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 400 for AE and AM post; Rs. 250 for the rest.
Eligibility criteria for WBSETCL JE AE AM Vacancy:
Here applicants will find the eligibility criteria of WBSETCL JE AE AM Vacancy.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation/post graduation as per requirement. Degree should be from a recognized university only. Please see the official notice for exact educational qualification details. Different posts have different minimum educational requirement.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years. Upper age limit is 27 years. OBC candidates will get 3 years relaxation. SC/ST will get relaxation of 5 years in the upper age. PWD candidates can apply up to 45 years.
Selection process of WBSETCL AM Recruitment:
Applicants will be selected by written exam and interview only. Written exam and interview will be conducted in Kolkata. Candidates will not get any travel expense for the interview.
- How to apply for WB Electricity Board Recruitment:
- Candidates have to follow the following steps to apply online for WB Electricity Board Recruitment.
- Visit the official home page of the WBSETCL as mentioned above.
- Click on careers.
- Click on recruitment for various posts.
- Click on details advertisement and read all the instructions in it.
- Read all the instructions in the notification properly then proceed further.
- Fill all the details in the form properly and keep the registration number and password safely with you.
- After completion of form click on ‘Submit’ to submit the form.
- Pay the application fee before 22nd February 2016.
We have provided all the details on WBSETCL in this post. We advise all the candidates to read the WBSETCL Recruitment Notification carefully before applying online. Candidates will get the hall ticket few weeks before the exam. If you have any question on WBSETCL Vacancy, comment below.