WBSSC Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are looking for WBSSC Vacancy can now apply online. West Bengal SSC has published a new notification for the post of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak. Interested candidates can download the recruitment notification form this website and check their eligibility. Applicants can also visit the official website wbssc.gov.in for more information. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 8th April 2016. There are 1024 vacancies for the post which is a very large number. So all the people who are looking for govt jobs after 12th should not miss this opportunity.
About WBSSC Recruitment:
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is a government controlled organization. It was established in 1999 with its headquarter at Kolkata. It was formed to control the recruitment process of all the government offices. It has provided many government jobs to the people of West Bengal. Now it as issued another recruitment notice for the job seekers. WBSSC will conduct recruitment for 1024 Krishi Prayukti Sahayak posts. This is a golden opportunity for all the 12th pass candidates. We have provided all the information on WB Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Vacancy. Applicants will find selection process, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other information.
WBSSC Recruitment details:
Here we have provided all the details on the WBSSC Agriculture Department Recruitment. Applicants will find the application fee, pay scale, Application date and other details here.
- Name of post: Krishi Prayukti Sahayak
- Number of vacancies: 1024 vacancies
- Pay scale: Rs. 5400 – 25200 + Rs. 2900 GP
- Official website: www.wbssc.gov.in
- Job location: West Bengal
- Application mode: Online
- Application start date: 9th March 2016
- Application end date: 8th April 2016
Application fee: Rs. 220 for general and OBC applicants. Rs. 20 for SC/ST and other reserved category candidates.
There are some conditions that the applicants need to full fill in order to be eligible for sitting in the exam. All the eligibility criteria for the recruitment is mentioned below.
Educational qualification: All the higher secondary or equivalent passed candidates are eligible for the post. Candidate should have completed 12th form a school/institution recognized by the government of West Bengal.
Age limit: Applicant should be 18 years old in order to be eligible for application. Candidates above 40 years are not eligible. However OBC applicants can apply up to 43 years. SC/ST candidates can apply up to 45 years. To know about the upper age limit relaxation read the official notification.
Selection process: WBSSC will select candidates for the post of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak on the basis of written exam and interview. Written exam date will be released later after the completion of application process. We will also provide the exam date, exam syllabus and pattern for the applicants. So keep in touch with this website for updates on WB KPS Recruitment.
How to apply for WBSSC Recruitment online:
We have provided all the steps needed to apply online for WBSSC KPS Recruitment. Follow all the steps mentioned below to successfully fill the application form.
- First visit the official website of WBSSC as mentioned above.
- Click on apply tab at the top of the page.
- Select the KSP Recruitment and click on it.
- You will go to the recruitment page.
- The instruction to fill the application form is given on this page.
- Read the all instructions carefully before applying to avoid rejection of the form.
- Start with the registration process. Don’t forget to keep the user name and password safely with you for future purpose.
- After filling the form pay the application fee online or offline as preferred.
- After payment of fee login again to complete the application process.
- Check the form once carefully before submitting it.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment Application form:
We have provided all the information WBSSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak (KSP) vacancy on this site. Candidates can click on the direct link provided by us to fill the West Bengal Recruitment Application form. All the candidates are advised to read the official notice before filling the form. If you have any problem with the post or form leave a comment below.